Monday, April 18, 2011

Sorry again!

Yeah, I kind of suck at keeping a regular posting schedule. Sorry about that.

Last week was a really short week. Monday I only worked half a day, because L wanted to take A to playgroup because they were doing a sign-language class thing. I wanted to go with her but she insisted I take the afternoon off! Well, okay, then.   :-D I spent the afternoon at the mall with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, which was pretty sweet. The rest of the week was pretty normal, I can't think of anything super special that happened. Oh, well, Thursday my friend Jill came over and we went to Panera for lunch and then took a nice long walk after A's nap. I love taking him outside, and I can't WAIT for the weather to cooperate so I can do it daily!

Friday I had off, because poor A got circumcised. They had to wait until now because when he was born he had some issues due to being so premature, and then once the baby is older I guess they have to put him under anaesthesia for the procedure and they wanted to wait until he was *really* strong to do that again. So bright and early on Friday they took him into the city and had it done. And now he's got bandages and stuff all up in his junk. And L's away on business all week. FUUUUUUN! Luckily the wound and all doesn't seem to be bothering him much, other than maybe some itchiness--I noticed him twitching his hips a lot today. He also may have a cold or possibly allergies right now. Poor baby...wish he could talk! This is going to be an interesting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment