Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sad week :-(

I think I mentioned that one of the dogs was sick? Well, he's been throwing up and such for about two weeks now...and finally on thursday they got a diagnosis. Poor doggy has lymphoma. They'll be putting him down in a few days...cancer treatments for dogs cost  a LOT, and it'd probly just extend his suffering. As much as I have complained about this dog, how obnoxious and smelly and gross he is...he doesn't deserve this. It's so, so sad. L and M are devastated. :-(

Had a few super-long naps this week! Tuesday A napped for almost THREE HOURS. it was nuts.

M came to baby gym with us on Thursday...it was so fun. A *LOVES* his daddy, so so so so so much, and both of them had a blast. A powered through an obstacle course where he had to crawl on skinny things with a drop on either side, and then through a tunnel or two or four. He is such a freakin' champ, he makes me SO PROUD.

That's about all I can think of right now, although I'm sure there's more. I have to get moving, next week is vacation and I'm heading to North Carolina this afternoon! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment